帖子 208
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2018-8-10
用戶註冊天數 2122
用戶失蹤天數 1685

分享 
發表於 2018-9-17 08:34  資料 私人訊息 
Billy Price Jersey
"He kind of teaches in his own way,China Jerseys Authentic," Terrell said. "For me,Authentic NBA Store, I learn more from him just asking questions,Wholesale MLB Jerseys, his mindset about things and how he sees certain situations and little things in our position like reading the quarterback, or what is the first thing you do when you watch film. Little things like that,Cheap Sports Jerseys, that's what I've gotten the biggest advantage from Earl."
Terrell has gotten more playing time in the past three games at safety than maybe his entire career combined,Wholesale Jerseys Store. Terrell stepped in when Thomas suffered a hamstring strain midway through Seattle's win over Philadelphia in Week 12 and played the entire game the following week against Tampa Bay,China Soccer Jerseys. And he jumped right back into action when Thomas limped off the field last Sunday after injuring his leg.
頂部
劉浪好帥啊
註冊會員

UID 51
精華 0
積分 0
帖子 208
閱讀權限 10
註冊 2018-8-10
用戶註冊天數 2122
用戶失蹤天數 1685

發表於 2018-9-18 22:34  資料 私人訊息 
Wholesale NFL Jerseys China
Payton ended his postgame news conference when asked a follow-up question,Cheap NFL Jerseys China.
There has been speculation this could be the end of the Payton-Drew Brees era in New Orleans,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys. The Saints had their second straight losing record under Payton.
Payton said he will meet with his players on Monday,Supply Cheap Jerseys. His postgame news conference grew testy when asked about his future with the team,Wholesale China Jerseys.
"We've got to evaluate the roster,Wholesale Jerseys From China," Payton said. "We've got a lot of things we've got to do. If I feel the need to get you an itinerary,cheap jerseys from china, I will."
頂部